How do I clean my product?

Wash cloths, Burp Cloths:
Machine wash cold and tumble dry on low 

Head bands and Mitten Clips:
Handwash and lay flat to dry

Crochet Hats:
All of crochet products featured at April Accents, are made with 100% acrylic no dye lot yarn. This is a more durable yarn content but should still be treated in a delicate manner. Although many sources will say that machine washing on the gentle cycle is fine for acrylic materials, I do not recommend this. To insure the craftsmanship of these products, I suggest hand washing in luke warm water with a mild soap detergent. While pushing the material into a sink full of water, please avoid twisting to ring out excess water. Press out the excess water by rolling up the item in a clean towel and pressing down firmly. Reshape and lay flat to dry.


What if my hat does not fit?
Like many handcrafted items, everyday use may cause slight stretching to the product. However if you receive the hat and it is too small for your child's head, I will be happy to exchange it for a larger size. That being said, I do recommend you inform me if your child's head size is in the higher percentile so that I can adjust the hat if necessary. Your exchange will take precedence over all orders to insure customer satisfaction. Please know that I can not accept an exchange order if it has been longer than two weeks after sale was completed. Please let me know as soon as possible.


What if I receive the hat and I don't like the color combination?All hats are custom ordered. There is a color menu with a variety of color options to choose from. After the product is completed, I will email you a photo of the finished hat to obtain your approval for the sale. After shipment has been made, there are no returns as all sales are final.